March 30 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until May 30, 2023
In need of help with your technology after the holidays? Do you need help completing the online YouthWorks application for a summer job? If so, come in to the library for free tech help.
The VLP Librarian will assist patrons with the following skills:
– Email Help.
– YouthWorks application assistance.
– Learn basic word processing.
– Password reset help.
– Making appointments online.
– Help with online applications.
– Printing applications, forms, and other paperwork.
– Locating local services.
– Learn a new phone or personal device.
– Learn how to use search functionality.
– Help locating information online.
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays 3pm – 5pm
Appointments are recommended. Drop ins welcome, but may require a wait for patrons with scheduled appointments.
Location: Village Learning Place, 2521 Saint Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21218