During the month of January, the furnaces in the library will be replaced. Our library will shift to “on request” service hours on Mo, Tu, Th & Saturdays from 10am-2pm. Library staff can be reached via phone or at our offices (2510 St. Paul) during these times and can assist with book check in/out, printing, and faxing upon request.
The Village Learning Place is located in the Charles Village neighborhood in central Baltimore City, near the intersection of Saint Paul and 25th Streets.
Library Address: 2521 St. Paul Street, Baltimore, MD 21218.
Classrooms and Offices: 2510 St. Paul Street, Baltimore, MD 21218
Bus Stops at VLP:
- City Link Silver, runs from Curtis Bay to Johns Hopkins University & Morgan State University (operates 24 hours)
- Local Link 95, runs from Inner Harbor to Roland Park (operates weekday peak only)
- Charm City Circulator Purple Route, runs from Johns Hopkins University to Federal Hill (operates daily)
Bus Routes Near the VLP:
- Local Link 21, runs from Woodberry to Canton Crossing (operates daily)
- Local Link 51, runs from Inner Harbor to Towson (operates daily)
- Local Link 94, runs from Sinai Hospital to Fort McHenry (operates daily)
Click “Get directions” on the interactive map below to access specific public transportation and driving directions.