The VLP has been undergoing renovations to preserve our historic building. Please check back for updates on building improvements and ongoing virtual programs. We will be refreshed and ready to see you back in the library soon!
The Village Learning Place is located in the Charles Village neighborhood in central Baltimore City, near the intersection of Saint Paul and 25th Streets.
Library Address: 2521 St. Paul Street, Baltimore, MD 21218.
Classrooms and Offices: 2510 St. Paul Street, Baltimore, MD 21218
Bus Stops at VLP:
- City Link Silver, runs from Curtis Bay to Johns Hopkins University & Morgan State University (operates 24 hours)
- Local Link 95, runs from Inner Harbor to Roland Park (operates weekday peak only)
- Charm City Circulator Purple Route, runs from Johns Hopkins University to Federal Hill (operates daily)
Bus Routes Near the VLP:
- Local Link 21, runs from Woodberry to Canton Crossing (operates daily)
- Local Link 51, runs from Inner Harbor to Towson (operates daily)
- Local Link 94, runs from Sinai Hospital to Fort McHenry (operates daily)
Click “Get directions” on the interactive map below to access specific public transportation and driving directions.