LINK After School
Programming for the 2023-2024 School Year!
October 2nd – May 24th
Monday – Friday, 2:25-5:30 pm
LINK After School serves Pre-Kindergarten to 6th Grade students every day, Monday-Friday. The program provides students with free, dynamic programming and nutritious snacks and supper every weekday throughout the school year. The academic focus of the LINK programs is on reading, mathematics, science, and character education with quality instruction and research-based curricula. Enrichment opportunities include STEM, art, team building, and physical activities.
Students may begin pre-registering for the LINK After School program starting on the 1st day of school, Monday, August 28th at Noon. Priority/Returning students will receive an email with pre-registration information.
Registration dates for Fall 2023:
• Monday, August 28th at Noon – Registration for priority & returning LINK students
• Wednesday, September 6th at Noon – Registration Now Open to All: Register Here!
Priority and returning LINK students will receive an email with the link to the online pre-registration.
As a new student, you are welcome to pre-register starting at noon on September 6th, in the Village Learning Place library or online. Check back here for the pre-registration link on 9/6/2023.
After pre-registration, families who are on the final roster will then receive a link to complete the full application. Finally, families must attend a mandatory Family Orientation to complete the LINK application process. Four orientation sessions will be offered to accommodate various schedules. A parent/guardian must attend 1 of the 4 orientation sessions to complete the application process. Please make sure you attend and participate in orientation for the entire time.
- Tuesday, September 12 from 12pm-1pm (en español para las familias hispano hablantes según sea necesario)
- Tuesday, September 12 from 6pm-7pm (en español para las familias hispano hablantes según sea necesario)
- Thursday, September 14 from 10am-11am (en español para las familias hispano hablantes según sea necesario)
- Wednesday, September 20 from 3pm-4pm (en español para las familias hispano hablantes según sea necesario)
Check out our program evaluation report from the 2022-2023 school year!