LINK After School
In-Person Programming for 2022-2023 School Year!
October 3rd – May 26th
LINK After School serves Pre-Kindergarten to 6th Grade students every day, Monday-Friday. The program provides students with free, dynamic programming and nutritious snacks and supper every weekday throughout the school year. The academic focus of the LINK programs is on reading, mathematics, science, and character education with quality instruction and research-based curricula. Enrichment opportunities include STEM, art, team building, and physical activities.
Students may begin pre-registering for the LINK After School program starting on the 1st day of school, Monday, August 29th at Noon. The VLP has a staggered registration schedule for priority and returning LINK students. Priority students will receive a postcard via mail and an email with pre-registration information. Returning students will receive an email with pre-registration information.
Vaccination will be required for all participants. To assist those that have not received their vaccination, we will host several vaccine clinics at our library before program begins. Sign up for upcoming vaccine clinics here.
Registration dates for Fall 2022:
• Monday, August 29th at Noon – Registration for priority & returning LINK students
• Wednesday, September 7th at Noon – Registration open to all
Priority and returning LINK students will receive an email with the link to the online application.
As a new student, you are welcome to pre-register starting at noon on September 7th, in the Village Learning Place library or online. Check back here for the application link on or after 9/7/2022.
After registration, families must attend a mandatory Family Orientation to complete the LINK application process. Four orientation sessions will be offered. A parent/guardian must attend 1 of the 4 orientation sessions to complete the application process. Please make sure you attend and participate in orientation for the entire time.
To keep our staff and community safe, we are offering several Family Orientation meetings and requiring families to RSVP in advance. VLP will be limiting the number of families who join us at each meeting. Orientation spots are first come, first serve.
- Thursday, September 15 from 12pm-1pm (en español para las familias hispano hablantes según sea necesario)
- Thursday, September 15 from 6pm-7pm (en español para las familias hispano hablantes según sea necesario)
- Friday, September 16 from 10am-11am (en español para las familias hispano hablantes según sea necesario)
- Monday, September 19 from 3pm-4pm (en español para las familias hispano hablantes según sea necesario)
Check out our program evaluation report from the 2021-2022 school year!