LINK After School
In-Person Programming for 2021-2022 School Year!
October 4, 2021 – May 27, 2022
Monday – Friday, 2:25-5:30pm
LINK After School serves Pre-Kindergarten to 6th Grade students every day, Monday-Friday. The program provides students with free, dynamic programming and nutritious snacks and supper every weekday throughout the school year. The academic focus of the LINK programs is on reading, mathematics, science, and character education with quality instruction and research-based curricula. Enrichment opportunities include STEM, art, teambuilding, and physical activities.
Students may begin pre-registering for the LINK After School program starting on the 1st day of school, Monday, August 30th at Noon. The VLP has a staggered registration schedule for priority and returning LINK students. Priority students will receive a postcard via mail and an email with pre-registration information. Returning students will receive an email with pre-registration
Pre-registration dates for Fall 2021:
• Monday, August 30th, Noon – Pre-registration for priority students
• Thursday, September 2nd, Noon – Pre-registration opens for all returning LINK students
• Thursday, September 9th, Noon – Pre-registration open to all
Priority and returning LINK students with receive an email with the link to the online pre-registration form.
As a new student, you are welcome to pre-register starting at noon on September 9th, in the Village Learning Place library or by using this link: https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/emf/VLP/Open21-22.
After pre-registration, families must attend a mandatory Family Orientation to complete the LINK application process. Three orientation sessions will be offered and a parent/guardian must attend 1 of the 3 meetings to complete the registration process. Please make sure you are able to attend and participate in orientation for the entire time.
To keep our staff and community safe, we are offering additional Family Orientation meetings and requiring families to RSVP in advance. VLP will be limiting the number of families who join us at each meeting. Orientation spots are first come, first serve.
Please use this link below to reserve your spot for the mandatory Family Orientation.
- Tuesday, September 14 from 6:00-7:30 p.m. (en español para las familias hispanohablantes según sea necesario)
- Thursday, September 16 from 3:00-4:30pm (en español para las familias hispanohablantes según sea necesario)
- Monday, September 20 from 6:00-7:30pm (en español para las familias hispanohablantes según sea necesario)